- This event has passed.
Medical assistants aid doctors by performing basic clinical procedures and handling a variety of administrative duties. Between 2020 and 2030 the employment of medical assistants is expected to grow 18%, much faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Their responsibilities include:
- Perform clerical functions, bookkeeping functions, and process insurance claims within the medical office
- Conduct a variety of diagnostic tests using equipment, materials, and techniques within the scope of
- Perform and assist with routine patient procedures and care as they relate to a medical
- Maintain supplies and equipment as it relates to a medical
- Demonstrate the ability to apply critical thinking, collaboration, communication.
Join our Free Training Workshop if you want to become a Medical Assistant and within short time.